We, as fraternity women, stand for service through the development of character, inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Applications for 2018-2019 will be available late 2018.
Recommendations for recruitment are available.
Please send your request with name, email, resume and university with sorority name(s) to PanhellenicSouthBay@gmail.com. Please contact us early; our members are available to assist potential new members with advance notice.
Note that we are located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. If you are located in the Bay Area of San Francisco, please contact the National Panhellenic Conference for contact information for the closest alumnae chapter in your region. Thank you!
Panhellenic Alumnae South Bay Association has been selected as a recipient of the National Panhellenic Conference Programming Excellence Award. This award recognizes the success of the Panhellenic Alumnae South Bay Association Alumnae Panhellenic in meeting the criteria of high achievement and consistent cooperation with NPC. This includes furthering sorority life by communicating with NPC and the area coordinator along with providing outstanding support to the sorority experience through marketing/publicity, philanthropic involvement, scholarship and sorority education in the community. Read the Press Release Here!
2018 PASBA Scholarship Winners
- Veronica Barclay, Delta Zeta, CSU Fullerton
- Mollie Clinton, Chi Omega, UCLA
- Devyn Hebert, Kappa Delta, Utah State
- Lovingly Ocampo, Kappa Delta, UC Riverside
- Cecilia Radl, Pi Beta Phi, Loyola Marymount
- Katie Walker, Kappa Alpha Theta, Pepperdine
- Mariah Watts, Alpha Delta Pi, Auburn
- Alicia Adiwidjaja — Leuzinger HS
- Natalie Carias — Hawthorne HS
- Damaris Chaidez — Lawndale HS
- Karen Shi — West HS
- Eliza Steere — Palos Verdes HS
- Kaitlyn Tang — Palos Verdes Peninsula HS
- Claire Vanderdonck — Palos Verdes HS
2017 PASBA Scholarship Winners
- Nicole Barman, Alpha Phi, UC Berkeley (Mira Costa grad)
- Paloma Williams, Delta Gamma, Chapman University, (Palos Verdes grad)
- Jeanna Axton — Torrance H.S.
- Jenna Henry— Palos Verdes Peninsula H.S.
- Sarah Kratzer — Harbor Teacher P.A.
- Destiny Saucedo — San Pedro H.S.
- Nicolette Walker— Palos Verdes H.S.
2016 PASBA Scholarship Winners
- Kara Enomoto, Kappa Kappa Gamma, UC Berkeley (Mira Costa grad)
- Jasmine Escareno, Delta Delta Delta, University of Wisconsin, Madison, (Leuzinger grad)
- Lauran Hugo, Alpha Chi Omega, University of San Diego, (Bishop Montgomery grad)
- Bailey Kaufman, Alpha Gamma Delta, CSU Sonoma, (Palos Verdes Peninsula grad)
- Isabella Williams, Delta Gamma, LMU, (Palos Verdes grad)
- Georgina Chiou — West Torrance H.S.
- Stella Gianoukakis — Redondo Union H.S.
- Julie Grassian — San Pedro H.S.
- Alise Kirkpatrick — Palos Verdes H.S.
- Chelsea Lee — Torrance H.S.
- Winnie Liu — Palos Verdes Peninsula H.S.